Doctor of architecture, urban planner, professor at the National School of Architecture and Landscape of Lille, researcher at the UMR AUSser, President of the TEPOP Association, Member of the editorial board of Cahiers de la Recherche Architecturale et Urbaine, Vice-President of CNESEA.
Company name: Bres + Mariolle, ENSAPL, AUSser, ENSAPL
Béatrice Mariolle is a doctor of architecture, professor of architecture at l’École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture et de Paysage de Lille, researcher UMR AUSser and associate researcher LACTH. Founding member of the "Diffuse Cities Urbanisation Network" (DCUN) of the transversal axis "figurative explorations, the new readings of the project" UMR AUSser -Labex Futurs Urbains Paris East.
She is a partner and manager of the architectural and urban planning firm, Bres + Mariolle.
In 2015, she founded the TEPOP Association (Territoires à Energie Populaire – Popular Energy Territories) of which she is president.
This triple role of teacher, researcher and master architect in architecture and urbanism reflects a commitment to serve in the environmental and architectural transformations of the territories in crisis, particularly in the popular districts (Le Bassin Minier Nord -Pas-de-Calais, the Greater Paris of popular districts, the territories of dispersed urbanisation).
From 2012 to 2016, she was a member of the Conseil Scientifique de l’Atelier International du Grand Paris - Scientific Council of the Atelier International of Greater Paris (BMCA team representative).
She is currently involved in several multidisciplinary research projects (ANR POP-ART, PSDR CAP-IDF).
She received the Legion of Honour in 2016.
She is co-author (with Jean-Michel Leger) of Densité-dédensité, thinking the urban campaigns , (with Francis Beaucire and Antoine Brès) of Territoire Frugal La France, campaigns to the hour of the metropolitan areas , (with Philippe Villien), of Subagglo in representations , Subagglo 2030 and Subagglo 2030 and Tourism. Grand Paris hors les murs - Greater Paris outdoor artworkss
Prizes and distinctions
Knight of the Legion of Honour 2016, Member of the Conseil Scientifique de L'Atelier International du Grand Paris (Scientific Council of L'Atelier International of Greater Paris)
- LEGER JM, MARIOLLE B, densité-dédensité , Parenthèse Editions, 2018.
- BEAUCIRE F. , BRES A., MARIOLLE B., frugal territory, French countryside at the time of the metropolis Editions Metis Presses 2017
- MARIOLLE B., VILLIEN P. subagglo in representations Archibook Editions, 2016
- MARIOLLE B., VILLIEN P. subagglo and tourism Editions Recherches, Paris, 2012
- MARIOLLE B., VILLIEN P. Subagglo 2030, grand Paris hors les murs Editions Recherches, Paris, 2011
- MARIOLLE, B, LIZET, B, LINGLART, M,, with JAMBU M MAYER, P, "the architect, the inhabitant, and nature: how does one build connivance? dans Les Carnets du Paysage (In the Landscape Notebooks) waste n ° 26, ed. acts South 2016
- MARIOLLE B., "le grand Paris des densités dispersées, subagglo en projet (The Greater Paris of dispersed densities, subagglo in project), Trace 21 magazine, special feature, 8th edition of the Ecoparc forum, Zurich Nov. 2015
- MARIOLLE, B and BMCA, le Grand Paris des densités dispersées (the Greater Paris of scattered densities) in. Lemoine, B. and Mansat, P . Habiter le Grand Paris (Living in Greater Paris) . Archibooks Editions. 2013.
- MARIOLLE, B and BMCA, "Métropole en relations (Metropolis in Relations" in Lemoine, B., Mansat, P. in Système Métropolitains, le Grand Paris (Metropolitan System, Greater Paris) . Archibooks Editions 2013
- MARIOLLE B., "City of today according to dispersed densities", Atlantis # 23.2 , Delft University, November 2012